Please come visit this brick ranch style home that will make life easier. Soak up the sun in any climate! Stunning Bay Window in the Living Room ads light airy effect and a panoramic view of neighborhood. Double windows in all upstairs rooms. Freshly painted LR, 3 BRs, & BA on 1st level. Newly remodeled kitchen with granite counter, new cabinets, gas range, range hood, white backsplash & new waterproof vinyl floor. Freshly painted staircase with new waterproof vinyl wood on each step & landing. Extra rooms in basement can easily be converted into an at home office. Downstairs features include new LED fluorescent light fixtures in 2nd and 3rd rooms. Newly cased in sump pump for easy access. Garage has been converted into a storage room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Shingle
2,060 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Shingle
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price