Own this spectacular condo in the clouds overlooking Towson to the city skyline where you can also see the Francis Scott Key Bridge. Recently renovated. What makes this 3 bedroom 2 full bath condo so special and rare is the 25 x 23 terrace with panoramic views of East, South, and West. Spend your days watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee or tea, soak up the sun in the afternoon, and then the grand finale, the sunset. Park your car in the newly renovated garage and take the elevator to your oasis (monthly fee). You will be greeted by the 24/7 concierge on the 7th floor when you pick up your packages/mail. Enjoy the outdoor heated pool during the Summer months. Exercise without leaving the building in the 24/7 fitness room. Sprinklers were installed in 2014 and new elevators were in 2018. The seasonal Towson Farmers Market and Feet on the Street are at your doorstep on Allegheny Ave. Minutes from Towson Circle East, Cinemark IMAX Theatre, Towson Mall, Towson Row (Whole Foods), businesses, shops, restaurants, hospitals, colleges, and parks (Loch Raven Reservoir). If you see yourself living this fun, stress-free lifestyle, stop by the open house or schedule a private showing. Be the lucky one to call this dreamy sanctuary with a birdâs eye view HOME.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,477 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, On Site, Public, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price