Welcome home to 122 Mardan Drive! This wonderful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home is just waiting for you to call it your very own! Stepping in off of your covered front porch you'll find your main level which offers a formal living room, formal dining room, beautifully renovated kitchen, breakfast area, sunken family room with wood burning fireplace, and guest half bath. The upper level of your home offers a primary bedroom with private full bath, two secondary bedrooms, and full hall bath. The unfinished lower level of your home offers your laundry, utilities, and endless options for you to transform the space however you'd like! Outside of the home you'll find a maintenance free deck, great sized yard, storage shed, plus private driveway for off-street parking! In addition to all of this the home also offers a newer roof, gutters, and windows! Don' miss your chance to call this amazing house, home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,620 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price