Courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc..
1 Condo Garage for sale. 1 of 8 Garages in Condominium owned by local Neighbors. Each Owner pays their tax bill & Condo Fee. Can be deeded with local residential real estate or kep separate for the flexibility to keep the garage if you sell residential real estate. Secure side Alley with Community Amenities for Owners.
Property Details and Features
- Living area: 198 square feet
- Built in 2011
- Other structures: Above Grade
- Above Grade
- 1 story
- Style: Colonial
- Subdivision: Historic District
- Condo Coop payment frequency: Annually
- Condo Coop fee: $144
- Refuse fee: $88
Home Owner’s Association
- Homeowners’ association
- List date: 2017-12-07
- Listing Type: Excl. Right
- Ownership: Condo
- List price: $31,000
- On market for 4 days
- Directions: From Market Street, Turn Right onto East Third Street. Turn Right onto Maxwell Alley. Garages on the Right side of Alley behind corner houses on East Third Street.
- County: Frederick
- Parking included in list price
- Historic property
- Elementary: Spring Ridge
- City/Town tax payment frequency: Annually
- County tax payment frequency: Annually
- Tax year: 2017
- Total taxes payment frequency: Annually
- City/Town tax: $219
- County tax: $316
- Total taxes: $623
This content last updated on December 16, 2017 08:10.